Courses - Epilepsy Awareness and Seizure Management (example programme) - 3hr course
At the end of the course, candidates will have:-
- An understanding of epilepsy, its causes and treatment
- Will have an understanding the effects of epilepsy effects on individuals and families
- Will have the knowledge to plan care, assess risk and develop strategies to ensure a safe environment for people with epilepsy.
- Be able to manage seizures appropriate to type (first aid)
- Be able to recognise the emergency situation and act appropriately
- Understand the importance of recording seizures
All candidates who actively participate will receive a certificate of attendance.
Click here to contact us for further information