Our Epilepsy Training
- provides high quality, up to date epilepsy training in line with current best practice guidelines (previously Joint Epilepsy Council's guidelines).
- is essential for those working with or caring for people known to be at risk of having seizures.
- will facilitate best practice in a variety of settings and situations.
- is delivered by an experienced Specialist Epilepsy Nurse who is also a qualified teacher and experienced trainer and maintains professional registration and continually updates knowledge and skills to ensure all training is up to date and in line with current best practice.
- courses are delivered at your premises or any suitable venue.
- will be individually tailored and designed to suit your needs.
- courses are suitable for families, people with epilepsy, carers, teachers, nurses, health care assistants , support/key workers, employers and employees, social workers, youth workers, childminders and anyone with an interest in epilepsy or who supports a person with epilepsy.
- Our training will ensure appropriate and sensitive support, promote best quality of life and reduce risks for people with epilepsy.
- Optimum care and sensitivity for people with epilepsy and their families.
- Increased epilepsy knowledge and practical skills (i.e. first aid and emergency rescue treatment) relevant to client group and participants requirements.
- Courses appropriate for everyone with either a personal, professional or caring interest in epilepsy.
- Convenient and appropriate courses with supervised simulated practice sessions.
- Competitive prices.
- Certificates of attendance and supporting written handouts provided (suitable NVQ and PREP requirements)
Easy to follow and understand
Support Worker, Autism Care
Lynette is a natural instructor and has a lovely manner.
LS- Carer , The Orchard Trust
Very knowledgeable trainer, most relevant informative training I have ever had, given me much confidence.
Passenger Assistant - Somerset County Council.