Our Training - Benefits
- Our training will ensure appropriate and sensitive support, promote best
quality of life and reduce risks for people with epilepsy.
- Optimum care and sensitivity for people with epilepsy and their
- Increased epilepsy knowledge and practical skills (i.e. first aid and
emergency rescue treatment) relevant to client group and participants requirements.
- Courses appropriate for everyone with either a personal, professional or
caring interest in epilepsy.
- Convenient and appropriate courses with supervised simulated practice
- Certificates of attendance and supporting written handouts provided
(suitable NVQ and PREP requirements)
Photographs copyright Chas Breton Photography