Our Training - Introduction
- provides high quality, up to date epilepsy training in line with the Joint Epilepsy
- is essential for those working with or caring for people known to be at risk of having
- will facilitate best practice in a variety of settings and situations.
- is delivered by an experienced Specialist Epilepsy Nurse who is also a qualified teacher
and experienced trainer and maintains professional registration and continually updates knowledge and skills to
ensure all training is up to date and in line with current best practice.
- courses are delivered at your premises or any suitable venue.
- will be individually tailored and designed to suit your needs.
- courses are suitable for families, people with epilepsy, carers, teachers, nurses, health
care assistants , support/key workers, employers and employees, social workers, youth workers, childminders and
anyone with an interest in epilepsy or who supports a person with epilepsy.